Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whiners, dressers and nothing more

Bombarded with emails by disgruntled undergrads- as usual they hate me for the grade I've given them! And I thought I was being good this time and giving them an A inspite of their appalling politics (or lack of it) and appalling grammar (or lack of it). anyhow, this post is meant to be cathartic - I am sick of being nice and mean at the same time and writing fako emails like "It was a good job but...."

I bought a dresser yesterday. I have no idea why. A dresser is one of the million things that are a great reflection of pointless consumerism (like an I pod) - you definitely don't need one but convience yourself you can't do without it. I mean what's so bad about stuffing your undies and socks in poly bags for chris sake! They aren't that prettty anyway.
Ofcourse, you cannot forget the other BIG use of dressers - to decorate it with photo frames and scented candle (unfortunately no rolling eyes icon available here).

After that piece of mindless writing I feel rejuvenated. SO back to work. TA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals