Sunday, May 28, 2006

Summah Tiiiime


This is strictly for Ma Baba
A description of the summer in our backyard.
I am sitting with my laptop on the round green glass table placed bang in the middle of my backyard with a nice big green umbrella protecting my pale skin (ha haha ha) from the sun. Wanda is lying on my feet. there are bees and crazy looking flying insects all around making bzzzing suzzzing brrring noises.
There is a green bird feeder right in front of me - a mama robin and it's too- big -to- be- a- baby baby robin is squeaking behind it. Mama goes to take a drink of water from the little pond the kids have made on my left.

A huge sqirrel squirrels away and wanda goes crazy - it was so big that we thought it's a bunny (yup we have some of those here as well). There are pretty wild yellow flowers scattered all around - unfortunately they are weeds and have to go before the next downpour. (That's what Annette tells me)

The Italian woman from next doors is trying her hand at gardening - I refused to beleive she is an Italian at first cos she looks like a plump cheerful Punjabi aunty. But she is gardening in her balck underwear - so I guess she CANNOT be punjabi!

Mmmm, lovely breeze - thank god for that cos the termeprature has already hit "make me crabby" levels.
Unfortunately, that;s all the time I had to waste - now back to work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals