Thursday, May 25, 2006

PS

A few things that happened since I last signed in...
1. Taylor Hicks won American Idol. Annette decided that's the last straw - first Bush , now Hicks. She will migrate to Goa.

2. Summer finally arrived in New England. Lots of rain and now temperature in the 80s. I don't know if I am too happy about that.

3. P & I decided that people have gone loony in India. Most of "our type" are rolling in money and don't know what to do with it. They either go for sex shows in bangkok, think a 16$ sandwich in NYC is cheap or tip parking lot attendants in Delhi Rs 500. And we also realized that we are the only tow geniuses left.

4. I was told Toni Braxton was originally a man who changed her sex. I believed the teller. I am not a genius at all. I am very dumb.

5. All Indians are leaving for home - except moi. I want bhel puri and padda machh. I won't get it here so I will go out in the garden and eat worms. And sulk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals