Friday, May 26, 2006

AAARRRGHHH

"You could probably buy Namibia with that picture," he said, estimating the first picture of Pitt and Jolie's baby would be worth $5 million."

I usually don't get that outraged with short reports but this article from CNN.com got me ready to SCREAM. Not becauase anything the reporter said was wrong - but just the thought that he was right was appalling beyond anything I can emote on a blog. Ok, I'll have to write later - maybe it's cos I am tired, sleepy and home -sick. I am usually not so easily angered (HAHAHA That was a joke for you guys who know me!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Citizen said...

If I wasnt so cynical I would have said- thats life-- But this is just bullshit. How can someones life be worth a million others? Sounds awfully like the..... you know what I mean.
I second your voice. hmmmm mmmm

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals