Monday, July 02, 2007

To Bobby

It still seems unreal... This weekend we (three mad friends and I) managed to sneak into a Bob Dylan concert. I have been dreaming of going and listining to Bobby live for EVER but last time he was in MA I was just into the country and couldn't dream of spending $55 on a one- evening thing. This time the ticket price had gone up by another $30.. but we got in for free! heee hee
The advantages of a crazy place like Noho where the guards were these oldy Dylan lovers who were too busy dancing or drinking beer to keep a real look out. I have to confess we did not sneak in in any grand way.. but we did catch his two best songs. The guy is unbelievably short and to top that he was wearing this bizarre cow boy hat with his official looking suit. He croaked a lot, the songs sounded nothing like what I've heard on CDs but WHO CARES!! I got to hear him, jump and scream and giggle hysterically... Yaha, you are allowed to be jealous :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals