Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Top 10 AARGHHHH

No I've not been tagged. This is just theraputic. Ten things that make me want to yell, slap, kick and pinch (I think not in any particular order)

1. Alarms that ring every 15 minutes till it makes sure you are awake: I swear I could KILL people who have those psycho contraptions around me. It's like torture in instalments.

2. Leftover hair on soap: It's as bad as nails scratching against the wall or chalk on blackboard. A sight of a long (or short) strand of hair stuck on the bar of soap I was planning to use can ruin my day.

3. Women who talk on cell phones in a screechy nasal and naika ("cutely" or nauseatingly flirtatious ) tone: the slow elongated "HAYYYYY!" and undergrads who suffer from verbal diarrhea and vocabulary retardation at the same time and have to keep saying "LIKE".

4. White boys with big bodies, baggy pants and baseball caps who almost always have a distinctively stupid way of talking.


5. People who YAWWWWN loudly in the library and make me want to yawwwn and fall asleep immediately.


6. Chewing gum on the side of the Peter Pan bus window

7. Sight of a gooey donut or a icy (diet) coke early in the morning

8. Desis who develop strange versions of Yankee accent and somehow forget Hindi/Bengali as soon as they step out of India. "Ayee tui kemon acchishhh reee. You look good..." BAH

9. Having to walk barefeet on a dirty floor.

10. Hearing "uhm huhhhm" as a response to my "thank you"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My alarm goes off every TEN minutes and then I start calling out across the house to my daughter ... just in case she hasn't heard it. Is my friend downstairs bothered by this? I hope not. I'll definitely put a fresh bar of soap in the "guest" bathroom. Just in case.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES..... I do most sincerely hope that the alarm or the hair wasn't from me..... ;)

he he he... and then again....

2:23 PM  
Blogger Amrita Pande said...

anon, you really are a BING

and MFC, it's not ALWAYS about you :P

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals