Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Four things

Got one of these "Girly" fwds ( I say girly cos somehow only women bother responding to these ones) and it was fun. So replicating it with some additions here

Four things you didn't know about me

Four songs I have to sing along with
1. Linger: Cranberries
2. By your Side: Sade
3. Fields of Gold:Sting
4. Couldn't cause me any harm: Beth Orton

Four of my favorite foods (apart from ice creams)
1. Ma's Shorshe Ilish (a day old)
2. Gustaba at Adus (Srinagar) or the lil Dhaba name unknown in Leh
3. Shirmal and kabab and phirni at Karim (and beef kabab at the less known dhaba near the qawali place in Niazamuddin)
4. Moong ki dal ka halwa/Gur Sondesh

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Chandratal lake, Himachal Pradesh, India
2. Bagha Beach, Goa
3. At Anand doing my field work
4. Eating ice cream

Four people I regret losing touch with
1. Ambu - my closest friend at SPV, my class bunking, boy friend (or lack of it) counselling mate and partner in sin
2. Pranav - ah well, that's too long a story
3. Merlin - my soul mate at Asian Age. She was the only reason I didn't kill my boss
4. Deba - my off and on, hot and cold friend from school, college and etc. Maybe I'll bump into him some day again.

Four things I regret not doing

1. Not eating Haggis in Scotland (yayay I know what the ingredients are)
2. Not taking a swim in Chandratal lake
3. Not going to Catalina island
4. (This one for my more secret blog, WINK WINK)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals