Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SWF seeking LOVE

Had to kill some time and was browsing through some "free" stuff on Craigslist when I noticed that they have a column called "women seeking men".. so I peeked in. Somehow the ads there did not make me laugh, they just made me feel super sad.

Here is one:
I am divorcee just out of an abusive relationship so please don't treat me like shit.

And another:
I am a very giving,and loving woman,needing the same,and won't settle for anything less.I am a homebody,hard worker,and very simple,not high maintainance.
Just looking for love...........

Boo hoo. I know I am being a softy, or perhaps I am just sleep deprived. But heck I expected to be rolling over the floor looking at all kind of raunchy sex messages not find lonely abused people sending out help messages. BAH. What a depressing way to start a happy day... (oh ya I am getting married for the second time in 6 months. This time it's ust a small affair!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i miss something? getting married the second time?? thought the first time was too exhausting ... :)

cannot get enough, sudo phish??

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals