Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We shall overcome

If I had to categorize my posts in this blog, the categoies would be somthing like this:
Memory and Nostalgia (100)
Failed Attempts at humor (5)
Miserable attempts at Politics & Philosophy (4).
That list depressed me. This post is dedicated to the unexpected.
It will have no humor (no attempts that is), no intel talk and absolutely no nostalgia.

I woke up late feeling all scruffy, hot and crabby (all facts no joke). The boy had left without saying bye so I sulked for a bit. The tea tasted very bitter. I knew all the jokes in the Calvin and Hobbes and was in no mood to make conversation with the man who was sitting on my couch and watching TV early in the morning.
I was told yesterday that I am too rational. Mostly because I am not excited over the (future) color of my nail polish in December 2007. I thought I wrote a great paper, no one else did. What if I am not meant to be Dr Phish? (this threatens to take an intel route.)

I think I'll take a walk in the freezing cold night. It might help me appreciate this book I am reading more: The Baby Business, How Science and Politics Drive the Commerce of Conception. But I can't tell you what that is about because I am barred from being intel.

Went to school after 6 months yesterday but nothing had changed. Except the asphalt outside the building,more hair on one friend and no hair on another. It's strange how some friends remain friends only with regular practice while with others you just start off like you hadn't even left for a day. The couple I had lunch with had fallen out of practice. So had I. We just pretended that we were feeling the same. The hugs, the conversations were strange. The silences damn awkward. (well, I could delete this paragraph since it does soound a bit like philosophy. But I think such middle range philosophy is permitted).

My phone is ringing. I need to leave the house. AT LAST. THNK YOU GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals