Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And the award goes to...

I scored 22/25 in an emotionally volatile people's test. So now it's proven beyond doubt that I AM crazy. I have this dreadful habit of having to read some junk while "sitting on the throne" as boy calls it. And the first thing I grabbed in a rush was this book of emotion and IQ tests. How I wish I had tried one of the IQ ones instead. I wd have known I am mensa level. Instead I have been reassured that I am loony.

" Do you often laugh when you are supposed to cry and sob when everyone else is giggling". YES
" Do you think the woman behind the counter at the grocery store hates you?" YES YES
" In the last one week how often did you feel like breaking something valuable" (More than 7 )
"Do you often get so agitated over trivial things that you converse with yourself for hours after that" Ummm, always
"Do you rehearse right responses to things that have already happened and can't be changed"............

Now what?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahha... I knew it! Poor, poor A. He has got himself a heap of trouble in you.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Amrita Pande said...

Anon laugher at my trauma, who are you? Are u the owner of the IQ book??? :|

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals