Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mrs. Depp :)

HEE HEE HEE
This is like being 13. I love it. Watched s 12 am sneak preview of Pirates thursday night, surrounded by lots of roudy teenagers, whistling as soon as Johny came on screen, pirate-ish people serving popcorn and coke and I Love Johny. Ah well, I know you Pirate knowers would say this movie was not as good as the first and etc etc. But who cares. I love Johny.
More ranting to follow after I get back from tag sales. Till then. Here's cutie pie for you.




So I got a blender, silver ware, tons of books, lamps, pots and pans for my new house-to-be! Quite fun - esp since these rich (mostly lesbian) white women in my lil town give out almost new stuff for 1/4th the original price. But getting back to the topic of my last crush, you have to agree he is different from the rest. He is adorable without being macho, doesn't give a shit about how he looks, looks positively evil in some of his movies (like as Willy Wonka) and has this special mad thing about him.. NO? I say YO!

For you busy and unable to get sneak previews of flicks, here's my favorite scene from the movie. ENJOY :P
Big Wheel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals