Monday, August 27, 2007

Eavesdropping

Conversation 1
Pearls of wisdom from Mrs Anon, Table 2, Simon’s Café, Mass. Ave, Cambridge


What you look for in a man before marriage
Sense of humor, enagages with you and is romantic.

What you look for in a man after marriage
Vacuums up the dog hair, is tidier than you expected him to, is monogamous and is diplomatic


Conversation 2: Extremely jumpy Mr Anon, Table 4, Simon’s Café, Mass. Ave, Cambridge, talking on the phone

Hi Honey
My name is Rodrique, I am a new patient at your clinic. I am szichophrenic, am recovering from substance abuse. I have been doing cocaine for 6 years now. I am suicidal and tend to imagine that I am not where I am. I was wondering if there are any activity groups I could join that would be of help to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals