Friday, August 24, 2007

Confessions of a phud stud

The confessions of an incurable nerd

1. I spent my entire summer cooped up (happily) in a cafe down the street pouring over subaltern theories, postcolonial critique of subaltern theory, postcolonial feminist crique of post colonialsim, post structuralist critique of postcolonial feminism....(I still can't pronounce Bourdieu or Foucault)
2. I dream about my chapter titles "Does Altrusit Wombs sound fancier than Angelic Whores?"
3. I re read my chapters and grin to myself, "Hehe I am so smart"
4. I meet my committee, am told I am not smart, I throw books around
3. I have a nickname for my partner: Bibliography.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tch tch. Poor you. My sincere sympathies to u and ur partner

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals