Wednesday, December 28, 2005

in progress

Sitting here dangerously creative
Makes me want to laugh
Laugh at my self indulgence
Pretence that you actually care
Care that I claim to be a feminist
That I wretch at all that's not me
The red dots, art on palms or just
Simple reminders of affection

Insecure, scared ... hysterical
I don't giggle
I don't cook
I don't cry
I just sit here
Pretend

Collecting snapshots of memories
Of drunken jubilance
And misspelt scrabble games
Workshops filled with smoke and
Sarcasm
Half formed msyteries
Unravelling ideas...
Still perched in front of an empty screen

1 Comments:

Blogger Citizen said...

Nugdu, this is still in progress, but you are still mad.. this is in advance.. you are a gunda, & will always remain a mad gunda

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals