Tuesday, December 27, 2005

talking to myself as usual




This feels very pathetic but what the heck - stuck in a semi village in a frost bitten New England state, I should get used to talking to myself.

I don't know what made me pick this place over Santa Barbara (must be something to do with my leftist parents HAHAHAH Jauto Dosh Naundo Ghosh as Baba would say!) - I almost cried when I saw the campus there.. bang on the beach with those cute surfers in thir cute black suits(HYUK HYUK).. Look at me now, it's -20 celsius outside, dirty snow on the sidewalks and ok - i swore not to crib...

So what does one do to entertain oneself (sounds strange.. what do I do to have fun..?) ... apart from wishing that I had never taken the gRE? Naah it's not so bad, mostly... And then again, I hated Delhi and the pseudo Non profit job I used to do there.. and this way I get to eat eggplants and olives and avacado and tapioca :)

more later,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

v

web hit counters
Office Deals